Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Received a letter from ministry of organ tranplant. Should I donate my organs after I am dead? Dad said: go ahead and donate, since you are dead those organs are nothing to you already. Mom continued: siao? Die with an empty body! Anyway, I haven't make any decision yet, not as if I have to donate tomorrow right?

Had dinner with family today. Almost gotten a summon, but we got away with the help of mom's sharp eyes. Till then, I was wondering if we really gotten that summon, who is going to pay for the fine because I was the one who parked there.

There is an economics CA this coming Friday. Gosh! Can't imaging I have to rush through 10 chapters tomorrow. Hope I can still survive.

2 comments:

RedDeceit said...

I recieved too.
i heard my mom said must send a letter to opt out, if not they auto put yes.

Ying Ting said...

Ya. Are you going to opt out? They say if you opt out then when you need transplant you will not be in the first waiting list.