Monday, October 26, 2009

Kid acting man~ in the end I still have to kill it myself.

was giving tuition when a gigantic bee flew into the room. I got quite frightened by it flying above my head and my boy said this to me " don't move! It won't attack you as long as you stop moving". For a second I thought wow so man! Couldn't have a peace of mind without it being removed, so I demanded him to chase the bee away. Who knows this small man is of not much help, just stood there with his arms folded ordering the bee to go. He looked at me and told me that he can't help it, it's not moving. Got impatient as things got drag for too long, discarded the fear in me, grabbed a book from the table and swang across the bee. It got defeated. So see who is the real man, small kid!

Suddenly forgot how to handle stress. Urge for advice

6 comments:

MiChelle said...

Some suggestions for to de-stress:

laugh out loud
do more rolls
cook more dish
eat more durians

AND, think of our bangkok trip. Everything arranged, just waiting for the big day to come only.. I guess that's my bit of encouragement for now. :)

Pauline :) said...

M**t**b***

Ying Ting said...

Do more rolls. Haha! Seriously everytime when I still stress when studying I will go do exercises. This will make me realize is better to lay on the bed than working out cause very tiring. Lol you can try too.

MiChelle said...

huh u seriously wan me to try rolls?

only 2 possiblities.

1) BOM! i will need help to pull me up after rolling down, and my mum will kill me for crushing one big hole on the floor

2) i will damage the equipment LOL

Ying Ting said...

Lol. No worries, you can come my house and do. Just later what happened few years back.

Pauline :) said...

idont mind witnessing that. lol